Monday, April 13, 2009

What is the correct color of blue velvet?

I am trying to match up my colors for my wedding. The blue velvet it%26#039;s showing me on David%26#039;s Bridal site is like a royal blue. I went to purchase the color swatch at DB%26#039;s store and it is a dark color almost a navy blue color. Now I have bought royal blue ribbon have used it, to now compare it to a different color. I don%26#039;t want to keep spending anymore money trying to get the same color. But I don%26#039;t know what to do. What can I do about the flowers I have already bought and added them to decoration but it%26#039;s not the right color?

What is the correct color of blue velvet?
The blue velvet in David%26#039;s Bridal is really royal blue. My sister had the David%26#039;s Bridal dresses in %26quot;blue velvet.%26quot; We bought silky/satiny royal blue ribbons of all types/sizes at Michael%26#039;s and they matched just fine. You didn%26#039;t say what color the flowers themselves were, but my sister had light blue hydrangeas, white roses, white stephanotis and baby%26#039;s breath, green ivy, along with royal blue and white ribbons in the bouquets. It turned out lovely.



beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment